What problems should we pay attention to when printing materials?
1. Be sure to reserve a bleeding line. The text on the layout must be more than 3mm away from the cutting edge to avoid being cut.
2. Transposition text. When using software such as CorelDRAW, text must be curving or bounding, otherwise, it will be missing. After the text is turned into a curve, please pay attention to whether there is a skipping or overlapping phenomenon between words or lines. Try not to use system words, which will cause white nodes at the interleaving. If there are white nodes at the interleaving of the stroke, the instruction of the scatter can be processed.
3. Printing color difference. Printing color cannot be required by the screen or printer printing color, the customer must refer to the percentage of CMYK chromatography to determine the production of color filling. At the same time, note that CMYK chromatography produced by different manufacturers is affected by the paper, ink type, printing pressure, and other factors, and there will be differences in the same color block. When the same document is printed at different times, the color will be different, and the recognized color difference in the printing industry is normal within ±10% (due to the amount of ink control will be different each time).
4. Use color blocks. Please try to avoid the combination of dark color or full plate color, otherwise, it is easy to produce back printing after printing. Pay special attention to any picture, color block, or line that is out of the product size and should be placed in the frame. Do not use a white color block cover, so as not to cause trouble when the plate.
5. Printing background color. Shading or shading color should not be less than 10% to avoid printing the finished product.
6. Document format. Please use the CoreIDRAW9.0 Chinese version of the design document, due to the needs of the group version, the Apple design documents will be converted to PC format.
7. Wireframe thickness. The picture album prints all input or self-drawn graphics, the wireframe thickness should not be less than 0.1mm, otherwise the print will cause line breaking or unable to present the situation. In addition, the wireframe can not be set to "zoom with image", otherwise the print output will form irregular lines.
8. Cut the frame accurately. When THE gradient object is precisely clipped, it should be converted to a bitmap, because the orientation of the gradient does not rotate together when the gradient is grouped with other objects. In ADDITION, ANY gradient object can not be set "edge width", because the output machine interpretation, sometimes results in the gradient edge color being insufficient.
9. Do not leave the cut line. There is no need to draw a reticle and cutting line when the manuscript is completed. Two invisible wireframes can be used as the production size and the bleeding line is 92x56mm, which is 90x54mm after cutting (i.e., 1mm bleeding is kept on each side). If you need a special size, please specify it in the order form and the uploaded document.